We have been taking special measures to ensure the safety of all staff and visitors of the salon:
- All of our working sections are 1.5 metres apart from each other.
- All of our staff will be wearing a mask, a head visor, or both. We ask that while we cut your hair that you wear a mask when possible. If you do not have a mask then you can purchase one at reception for £1.
Keeping the salon clean (after every service):
- The working area will be given a deep clean; we have added a 15-minute time allowance to disinfect everything properly between each appointment.
- With regards to cleaning our equipment, we will be extremely precise on procedures. After every service, our combs, scissors and other working tools will be put into fresh Barbicide.
- All of our towels and gowns will be washed on a 60-degree wash. Anything we use to protect your clothes would have been freshly washed the night before.
We want to play our part in protecting everyone from this virus; we appreciate your patience as we need to take extra time out of the day to ensure it is done correctly.
All staff members have been trained in keeping the salon at a high health and safety standard.
New Covid-19 salon rules:
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Our waiting area will be closed. Please try not to come early, as you will be asked to wait outside until it is safe to enter. If you arrive late, then you risk the chance of your appointment being cancelled and being charged 25% of your bill.
- When entering the salon, please use the hand sanitisers provided.
- All staff members will be wearing full PPE.
- Masks will be available to purchase at the reception desk.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items with you. All of your possessions must stay with you at all times; this will include coats and jackets, so please bring a bag to store them.
- Please turn up to your appointment alone.
- For the time being refreshments will not be on offer; please feel free to bring your own refreshments.
- We require 24 hours notice for any cancellation; if you cancel within the 24 hours you will be charged 50% of your bill.
- We cannot accept walk-in appointments at present. Please do not enter the salon unless you have an appointment, or have been invited in.
- All tools, surfaces, and sections will be sanitised after every appointment.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or feel unwell, then please call ASAP to rearrange your appointment.
The safety of our team is extremely important, and we want to provide safe services for everyone. Please follow these rules to ensure safety in the salon, for everyone, at all times.
Heads High will not be liable in any manner for any loss or damage caused by or resulting from any inaccuracy, errors or omissions in the information contained on this site.